- Pre-enrolled Slimline Touchpad – a vivid 7” touchscreen for complete on-site control, with wall mount, tabletop stand and battery backup (RE667W)
- Three pre-enrolled NanoMax Door Window Sensors (RE622)
- Pre-enrolled Pet Immune Motion Sensor (RE610P)
- Installed M1 LTE Cellular Card (Verizon RE930RPV or AT&T RE930RPA)
- Installed Z-Wave Automation Card (RE934Z)
- Installed Touchpad Wi-Fi DeviceLink Card (RE926RX)
- Drive new services income with Video, Z-wave automation, and smartphone app control
- IP-first Hub is sunset-free, backed by long-range M1 LTE cellular
- CPLUS-VZ-ZW-TPW-310 (Verizon)
- CPLUS-ATT-ZW-TPW-310 (AT&T)
Speed installs with the new pre-enrolled kit.
With Z-Wave® automation, class-leading 4G/5G cellular, and the encrypted DeviceLink Wi-Fi Card, it’s the most advanced Alula Hub. The Slimline Touchpad, three NanoMax Door Window Sensors, and a Pet Immune Motion Sensor are pre-enrolled at the factory and ready to place. All that’s left is activating the new account in the AlulaConnect management portal and powering up on-site.